Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Daphne and Dior

If you read my blog you might remember my post on Daphne Guinness. Today I read another article about her on Times Online. She's such an inspiration to me and I just love the fact that she used to swim around in Salvador Dali’s lobster-filled swimming pool when she was a child. So if anyone's interested, here's the link to the article.

Speaking of Daphne, I found something else that made me think of her. If you ask me, she could wear everything from the Dior spring 08 collection. I'm not so crazy about the leopard part of the collection, but other than that it looks pretty nice. I love the fact that most of the outfits are black and white... who says spring has to be all about colour? The hats and large earrings look really cool, but the thing that caught my eye was Natasha Poly. She looks stunning in the picture where she's posing in the black bowler hat, vest and classy dress. You all know how I feel about trashy make-up, but it actually looks good on Natasha.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, what doesn't look good on Natasha Poly? (Except the new Gucci ads - she's got blow-up-doll-syndrome).

I love that makeup style. LOVE IT.

Fashion Tidbits said...

def love the bowler hat!

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

a.

You are linked in my blog : you do a really great work.

thank you for linking me.
write my blog like that : " Style and the City - Paris"

do you need some of my photos for your blog ?
you can take some sometimes. Just credit me with the link.

thank you and let's keep in touch.

Kamel LAHMADI
Street style hunter in Paris
i

Spill it!

Feedback is very much appreciated. A simple hello, suggestions on what I should write about in my posts, if you want to share a great link with me, or tell me about your own fashion blog... it's all most welcome. You can leave a comment here, or e-mail me any time at:
glamandtonic@gmail.com

Or you can pay a little visit to the glam & tonic myspace page and say hi ;)

More flavours

Here's a list of my favourite fashion blogs on the internet. I love discovering new new blogs and if you have one you want to be linked to, email me!

Thank you!