Saturday, November 24, 2007

Some new stuff

I haven't done a lot of shopping lately because I never seem to have the time anymore, but I bought some stuff yesterday. I got my eyebrows done as well and I'm super happy with them! The lady I went to was so nice and did my eyebrows exactly how I wanted them. Afterwards she put on really nice make-up and gave me a free chamomile cream. Now that's what I call service! Unfortunately I didn't catch her name, but I'll just have to find out who she is the next time I'm getting them done. She made me feel pretty, yay :P

Oh yes, the stuff! Well, I bought two new pairs of shoes from Vagabond. I really love this brand because of the quality... and of course their shoes look great too. Another reason why I love Vagabond is because they actually make shoes in bigger sizes for us tall people with big feet ;) It's really hard to find winter shoes that are warm and still look cool, but I'm quite happy with these! I also bought a new scarf (again). Now, some pictures...






10 comments:

dreamecho said...

i LOVE those tan boots! (and those purple ones aren't half bad either ;) i desperately wish i had access to vagabond in the US.

your legs look so fabulous in monochromatic purple! just the other day, i ordered a pair of purple tights and a pair in gold, so we shall see what i can come up with....

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish we had Vagabond here. I love their shoes and they're just unavailable. Super cute--and your brows look great, too.

Camilla said...

Seriously? You guys don't have access to vagabond? I'm so surprised.. you seem to have everything in the US! (I feel slightly euro-tastic right now :P if there is such thing lol)

Thanks for your lovely compliments! ;)

LalaLiu said...

those shoes are wonderful and those tights!! EVEN MORE WONDERFUL!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

those shoes are so wonderful and the lady who did your eyebrows sounds like a doll...I love it when people are nice and go above and beyond.

Bojana said...

Whoooaaa!!

Wonderful ankle boots. And tights!! And YOU are so pretty.

Tahnk you for commenting on my blog!! So now I discovered yours and I really like it, I'm definitely linking you!!

xoxo

Lana said...

Thanks for your comment :). Like that!

Like every single buy! The scarf and the shoes too :). Have fun with 'em! And, wanna swap links?

Camilla said...

Bojana: Thank you for the sweet comment and linking me :) I'm a big fan of power rangers go, lol.

muze1990: Thank you <3 Already linked you ;)

Michelle said...

I NEED to go to Vagabond. Loving the both pairs of boots, especially with colour tights!

teena leoné said...

i loveeeeeeee those boots camilla. and the colored tights makes them 10x more haute. i need to invest in some new boots soon! :(

Spill it!

Feedback is very much appreciated. A simple hello, suggestions on what I should write about in my posts, if you want to share a great link with me, or tell me about your own fashion blog... it's all most welcome. You can leave a comment here, or e-mail me any time at:
glamandtonic@gmail.com

Or you can pay a little visit to the glam & tonic myspace page and say hi ;)

More flavours

Here's a list of my favourite fashion blogs on the internet. I love discovering new new blogs and if you have one you want to be linked to, email me!

Thank you!