Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dress the Charlotte Ronson way




About the designer
She was born in London and raisen in New York. riends took notice of her distinctive style, customized vintage tees and tanks, and asked her to create pieces for them, which is how it all started. Ronson has developed a signature design aesthetic that is known for its feminine sensibility, and her originality in design continues to grow and mature each season, offering a full clothing collection and accessory line.


shoes shopdolcevita.com, skirt witchery.com.au, cardigan topshop.com, bracelet missselfridge.com, necklace bagborroworsteal.com, bag shopstarstyle.com, blouse topshop.com, earrings metmuseum.org

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

or you can get the original outfit at www.shopbop.com or www.charlotteronson.com

Camilla said...

true ;)

Anonymous said...

i loveeee her stuff! she is such a great designer! i just got a dress of hers from shopgoldyn.com and i love it!! so chic!

Spill it!

Feedback is very much appreciated. A simple hello, suggestions on what I should write about in my posts, if you want to share a great link with me, or tell me about your own fashion blog... it's all most welcome. You can leave a comment here, or e-mail me any time at:
glamandtonic@gmail.com

Or you can pay a little visit to the glam & tonic myspace page and say hi ;)

More flavours

Here's a list of my favourite fashion blogs on the internet. I love discovering new new blogs and if you have one you want to be linked to, email me!

Thank you!