Sunday, August 19, 2007

Vintage



Who doesn't love Nasty Gal Vintage? This girl always have great, unique vintage pieces up for grabs. If you adore fashion and have a great eye for detail you should check out some of her auctions. You might be lucky and end up with a something you really like. I can't buy anything online myself right now -which is really frustrating. But in a few months I turn 18 and then I'm sure I'll buy a lot from this wonderful "ebay-er". She has some auctions up right now and here are a few of my own favourites... you should check them out :)


"This vintage dress is so cute...Awesome 80s Pierre Cardin gold and silver lamé sweater dress features slouchy sleeves, tent fit and amazing large paisley print! Stretchy midweight knit material, sleeves are shown cuffed--looks good uncuffed too! Wear it over black leggings or alone with your favorite gold pumps...and get ready to dance! Cute over jeans too!" Click here to place your bid.


"This vintage dress is so cute! Black semi-sheer 70s disco mini dress features adorable wildflower print, deep v neck and back, and gathered shoulders with little bow-ties! Stretch waist. Model is wearing a slip that is not included, dress is best worn with a slip underneath. A beautiful fall dress...great with patent leather pumps!" Click here to place your bid.


"This vintage tunic dress is just incredible...rainbow and silver metallic dropwaist tent dress features keyhole neckline, billowy sleeves and hidden belt that can be worn half-in, half-out to creat a blouson effect in the rear while being belted in the front--adorable! Semi-sheer and best worn with a slip. Very short, can be worn as a mini dress or tunic! Amazing!" Click here to place your bid.

No comments:

Spill it!

Feedback is very much appreciated. A simple hello, suggestions on what I should write about in my posts, if you want to share a great link with me, or tell me about your own fashion blog... it's all most welcome. You can leave a comment here, or e-mail me any time at:
glamandtonic@gmail.com

Or you can pay a little visit to the glam & tonic myspace page and say hi ;)

More flavours

Here's a list of my favourite fashion blogs on the internet. I love discovering new new blogs and if you have one you want to be linked to, email me!

Thank you!