Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Anyone else loving Tanya Dziahileva in the February issue of Vogue Russia?! She looks sensational!!! I can't believe she's only 17! The cover really grabbed my attention and I've spent all morning looking trough pictures of her at style.com and the 'Tanya Dziahileva' tread at the fashion spot. This otherworldly beauty has quickly become one of my favourite models. She looks so glamorous in this editorial and I adore the bright coloured clothes. Photographed by Miguel Reveriego, by the way.




pictures: thefashionspot.com


No comments:

Spill it!

Feedback is very much appreciated. A simple hello, suggestions on what I should write about in my posts, if you want to share a great link with me, or tell me about your own fashion blog... it's all most welcome. You can leave a comment here, or e-mail me any time at:
glamandtonic@gmail.com

Or you can pay a little visit to the glam & tonic myspace page and say hi ;)

More flavours

Here's a list of my favourite fashion blogs on the internet. I love discovering new new blogs and if you have one you want to be linked to, email me!

Thank you!