Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hate shopping for jeans?


If there's one thing I don't like about shopping it has to be looking for jeans. Finding the right pair of jeans is just so hard. I'm very tall so if everything fits perfectly the legs are usually too short. If that's not the problem, then the colour of the denim is all wrong. And just when I believe I've found the right pair of jeans they turn out to be too big and start sagging when it's too late to return them... sigh... anyway, there are websites that can make the jeans problem a little easier. My personal favourite has to be zafu.com. It's site where you can plug your measurements, height, weight, answer a few simple questions about your jeans and how you like them to fit and it pulls some for you. I did a quick search and they found 21 jeans I can now consider :D
Nice? Nice.

No comments:

Spill it!

Feedback is very much appreciated. A simple hello, suggestions on what I should write about in my posts, if you want to share a great link with me, or tell me about your own fashion blog... it's all most welcome. You can leave a comment here, or e-mail me any time at:
glamandtonic@gmail.com

Or you can pay a little visit to the glam & tonic myspace page and say hi ;)

More flavours

Here's a list of my favourite fashion blogs on the internet. I love discovering new new blogs and if you have one you want to be linked to, email me!

Thank you!